I’m excited to announce Castalia 2014.11, the latest version of my advanced code editor for Delphi programmers.
Here’s a short list of what’s new in Castalia 2014.11:
- Fixed: Castalia sometimes shows Delphi syntax errors in C++ files
- Fixed: Graphics issues in Castalia options dialog
- Improved: Huge performance improvement in editor scrolling
- Improved: Keyboard shortcuts in Castalia options can be reset to default
- New: Show Debug Variables in Editor
Users with a current maintenance subscription can download Castalia 2014.11 right now at subscribe.twodesk.com.
For Delphi XE7 users who are using Castalia as part of the XE7 promotion, it will be available soon in your XE7 downloads on Embarcadero.com.
Everyone else can learn more and download a free trial at twodesk.com/castalia.