I’ve just released Castalia 2014.6, the latest version of my advanced code editor for Delphi programmers.
In the last few weeks, I’ve done a major rewrite of my integration/functional testing system, and written literally hundreds of new tests. This makes Castalia 2014.6 the most thoroughly tested version of Castalia ever!
Here’s a short list of what’s new in Castalia 2014.6:
- New: Option to ignore the shift key state for code templates. For example, this allows templates to be triggered on both the Space and Shift+Space keys
- Fixed: Prototype synchronization incorrectly identifies some non-overloaded methods as overloaded
- Fixed: Prototype synchronization incorrectly removes method directives from interface declarations
- Fixed: Structural highlighting doesn’t highlight class constructor, class destructor, or class operator methods
- Fixed: Refactoring hotkey doesn’t work in Delphi 6
Users with a current maintenance subscription can download Castalia 2014.6 right now at subscribe.twodesk.com.
Everyone else can learn more and download a free trial at twodesk.com/castalia.