A new release of Castalia, version 2011.3, is now available. This version adds support for Delphi XE2 as well as several fixes and enhancements. Here’s what’s new:
- Support for Delphi XE2
- Enhanced: Rewritten “Eliminate With” refactoring is more reliable
- Enhanced: Inline Variable Declaration supports generic types
- Fixed: “Eliminate unused variables” mangles the var section when preceded by “high order” unicode characters
- Fixed: Regenerating the precompiled library does not delete old files no longer in use
- Fixed: “Used Units” menu on navigation toolbar throws an Access Violation when opening a standard VCL unit.
- Fixed: Parser incorrectly handles nested expressions that begin with two parenthesis
- Fixed: Parser fails on generics with multiple type parameters
- Fixed: Anonymous methods as parameters cause problems with structural highlighting
Castalia is the “number one productivity add-in for Delphi developers,” providing cutting edge tools to write better code faster, understand code more accurately, and improve code you’ve already written.